Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I want to change my oil myself (I'm a 71 year old femaie but…

Customer Question
I want to change...

I want to change my oil myself (I'm a 71 year old femaie but quite capable). Do you have a video? I have found drain valve and filter, but a black side panel is in the way. I don't see screws for removing it. How much oil will I need? SAE 30? There is a center near me so that I can purchase a new filter and oil.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

No problem. Model No. is YTA 18542. I just want to change oil and filter. Mower is about 2 years old.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Read my messages.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/27/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 3 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi .......i tracked down a manual for you ..........it should answer all you questions...............pages 15-18 is the maintenance

CLICK HERE if you need more help let me know

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

I already had this manual. I had SPECIFIC questions which you did not answer. I was not told of the fee until after I paid a $5 deposit, which I believed was the complete amount. I will instruct my bank to refuse payment for this scam.

It is not a scam ............I didn't know what you had or didn't I was only helping ........and you can go to customer service and ask for a refund.......and if you don't rate me you don't get charged