Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a tror Sand Pro that is an old one. someone adjust…

Customer Question
I have a tror...

I have a tror Sand Pro that is an old one. someone adjust the transmission to have more "reverse" power and this took away forward power.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

How do I adjust the transmission so that I regain the "forward" power?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It worked fine last year. Yes, we need to do this "In house">

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This Sand pro seems ancient. lol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/27/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

10.1 is the adjusting rod for forward/reverse movent. The adjustment affects the travel of the lever on the hydraulic pump, which is the drive. To get more forward, you need more movement in the forward pedal travel. See parts link below.

I see the question is still open.??