Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

The lever on my Poulan Pro 30 that operates the hight of the…

Customer Question
The lever on my...

The lever on my Poulan Pro 30 that operates the hight of the deck will not engage when place in the highest point. But I can not find a replacement part, they say it is obsolite and my mower is only 2 years old.r

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2 years old Poulan Pro 30 model###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/26/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Are you saying the blades will not engage when the mower deck is at it's highest position?
If so, the belt is too loose and needs replaced. If you lower it while engaged, do the blades start to turn?
No. what I am saying is that I can not lock the deck when placed in the highest point. Thelever pin will not lock into the bracket. And the replacement bracket is obsolete.
At Ereplacements the part number I need Is called part 7
What is the part number you have listed?
Here is a link to purchase the part.
Copy and paste this link in your Browserhttps://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/husqvarna/586580901