Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Cub Cadet -#1050 - Model #13W091AP009, and can not…

Customer Question
I have a Cub...

I have a Cub Cadet -#1050 - Model #13W091AP009 , and can not fined it listed as my research shows, whats the problem . ???

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two weeks ?>

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Some things yes, minor replacement of parts, but major work will be done by a dealer.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My mower was manufactured -Jan. 2011 - Sn#1A101H60295

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cub Cadet - #1050- Mod#13W091AP009 - Made in 1/2011 - Sn#1A101H60295.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/25/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Are you just wanting to know where to find parts break down?
https://www.partstree.com/parts/cub-cadet/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/ltx1050kw-13wq91ap009-13wq91ap010-13wq91ap056-13wq91ap210-13aq91ap009-cub-cadet-lawn-tractor-2012/