Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have generac guardian 11K that was just installed. However…

Customer Question
I have generac...

I have generac guardian 11K that was just installed. However I have a leak in one of the diaphrams . It is the small one can I get one or get some one to came out.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the generator for about a month. I was just able to get butane and that is when we found the leak. I am having a hard time getting help.

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a generac guardian 11K. I have had less than a month. But have not been able to get it running.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but I need some schametics/ instructions and the diaphrams.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If by chance you could find a tech near Bastrop, Tx.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/25/2018
Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
When?
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 3 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

You can not work on it

it will void all Warranty, and you do not want to do that

click here for Authorized Dealer put in your zip code

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Hi

click here for Generac Customer Tech support

give them a call

I hope this helps you

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Morning

I took the time to answer your question

Please take the time to respond to me