Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have Bush Hog TH 4400 ATV, drove it and killed it, got…

Customer Question
I have Bush Hog...

I have Bush Hog TH 4400 ATV, drove it and killed it, got back.Just nothing, lights fuel gauge work, good battery,won't jump.Thinkinf bad fuse, but where. Larry

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/24/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Follow the positive battery cable to the starter solenoid, and on the solenoid, jump from the battery cable terminal to the single switch wire, on the same solenoid. The engine should spin, this is a quick test of battery, cables, solenoid, and starter. Ig it does, then locate your neutral switch, and check it, and the brake switch.

I see the question is still open, did you find the problem?