Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Where is the tag with the serial #. 1 week. The tractor is a…

Customer Question
Where is the tag...

Where is the tag with the serial #.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 week

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes the tractor is a Cub Cadet Ex2900 I don't know the year or sea rial #.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I need a grille and head lights, no sea rial. # or part Numbers

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/22/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

Normally model and serial numbers are located on the underside of the seat. Let me know if yours are there and we can go further if needed.

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

Here is an online copy of the Owners Manual if you do not have one. I know this wasn't part of the question, but they are handy to have if you ever need one.

LINK TO MANUAL = https://www.manualslib.com/manual/34007/Cub-Cadet-Ex2900.html?page=1#manual