Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I need an electrical diagram for a 14.6 hp Kohler mower

Customer Question
I need an electrical...

I need an electrical diagram for a 14.6 hp Kohler mower engine the numbers ar model cu 145 spec 1445 serial(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

I really do not know the age I put it on a newer Craftsman mower and got it running but still think i have some wiring wrong but need a schematic to be sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/21/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Is there a white tag on your engine that have some numbers on it?

This tag should have some additional model numbers on it. Can you check this for me?

there are no other numbers
do not call

The phone call is only optional and is not needed for you and me.

Is your engine a Kohler command?

Is your engine vertical or horizontal shaft?

the motor is a vertical shaft. Do you have sprint out for the electric if not we are done thanks

I am try to confirm which engine you have. I can attach a link to a free service manual for you. I just need to know if your engine is a Kohler Command?

cancel my request sorry bother you pirg
do not bother close my account I will not use you agin thanks Virg