Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

What is the p/n for murray model 309029x92b for. P/n for the…

Customer Question
What is the p/n...

What is the p/n for murray model 309029x92b for

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

P/n for the transaxle for murray 309029x92b.is p/n 794787a correct?

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Now

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/20/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 4 months ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.
Are you needing to confirm that the part numbers you have are correct?
simple question , is p/n correct for my mower?
Thanks for your response. Can you give me about 5 minutes to look up your transaxle part numbers?
Is your mower a rear engine rider?
I am back with you. Thank you for waiting.
I pulled up a parts diagram and it shows your transaxle, but it does not show your part numbers.
I would like to ask? Where did you locate the part numbers you have?
sears
I would like to check with my parts distributor, to make sure the numbers are correct. Did Sears tell you that this transaxle has been discontinued?
axle is being shipped
If you can give me a few minutes, I would like to confirm if this is actually the transaxle you need for your mower, just to be sure.
Your satisfaction is very important to me.
Are the part numbers still visible on your existing transaxle. I called my Murray parts distributor and they could not find the part numbers.
I pulled up an image of the Transaxle that Sears is sending you. It looks different from the Transaxle that I believe goes in your mower.
Have you seen a picture of the Transaxle that’s being shipped to you?
can't tell for sure from the picture.
Thanks for your response. Hopefully it will work for you. Sears customer service department has been really good at assisting with parts.
Do you still have your existing transaxle?

Can you take a picture of your transaxle? I can compare your existing transaxle with the one you ordered.