Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a generator & it won’t start, it’s flashing OC. Can I…

Customer Question
I have a generator...

I have a generator & it won’t start, it’s flashing OC. Can I “reboot” it to see if it will start?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since 7:45 this am

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. My husband is out of town & was just wanting to see if a reboot would work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/19/2018
Technician: Don, Mechanic replied 4 months ago
Don
Don, Mechanic

hi there my name is don i will try to help you on this

you can try to reboot it and see what happens

for sure OC you are indicating is over current i believe can you give me the make and model ofyour Gen set please

Don

hi there

If you have any follow up questions , please do not hesitate to ask ,

If finished, please take a moment to rate my service,

It has been my pleasure to assist you