Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Wife put diesel fuel in new scagg fuel injected mower. New…

Customer Question
Wife put diesel fuel...

Wife put diesel fuel in new scagg fuel injected mower

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

New Turf tiger 231 hp Kawasaki

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Got tech at work that can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to drain all?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/18/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 3 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
drain all fuel from tank. Fill with good fuel. Remove hose from pump and let it pump some fuel through the system
No adjustment on this carb. Can you operate the throttle manually and it run longer
Sorry, wrong post...

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR