Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

C10RJ table saw stops running and I have to reset override…

Customer Question
C10RJ table saw stops...

C10RJ table saw stops running and I have to reset override switch.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long have you had your C10RJ?

Since Nov. 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Dont know where to start I am ripping soft wood at a slow rate.

Mechanic's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today… my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible and instill your confidence in us with a 5 star rating…..….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and that you can provide…. I do need this for a more complete picture in trying to resolving your issue ..…… uploading pictures will help so I may request them….…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done…….you will be getting an automated phone message request, you can accept if it is more comfortable for you or disregard it for now…….. I am going to review what you have given me so far........this is an initial assessment:

-----have you gone through all the alignments

Thanks

eddie

Please keep in mind I have nothing to do with billing ……….customer service would accommodate you on that…….I can only receive any kind of monetary credit from an acceptance of my answer by you with a positive rating

No I will go ahead and go through all the alignment and get back to you

yes please let me know

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….My goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 3 months ago

I trust this held substantial meaning for you ....got you out of your difficulty and would consider a 5 STAR rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you! If you do need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thanks

eddie