Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How to wire a solinod. 2hr. Yes\ It is on a ltx1050

How to wire a...

How to wire a solinod

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2hr

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes\

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is on a ltx1050

3/18/2018
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Is this a single or a double pole solenoid
Double
Big red wire from the battery to one tall side of solenoid. Big red wire from starter to other tall side of solenoid. Small ground wire goes to small connection below the tall battery side. Small wire from "B" terminal on key switch to small connection on solenoid under the starter side
Very good thanks
Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you after rating also.
Please remember to rate me as I strive to do my best and your rating helps me to achieve this
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician