Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have forgotten how to safely start my Model 350 saw. Just…

I have forgotten how...

I have forgotten how to safely start my Model 350 saw.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need the start procedure\

3/17/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

click here for a video

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi

click here for step by step

I hope this helps you

Thank you

Hi

You're welcome

Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars so I get credit for the question

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder