Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Everytime you engage pro and try to cut it loses power. As…

Customer Question
Everytime you engage pro...

Everytime you engage pro and try to cut it loses power. As long as pro is not engaged, it runs normal. Changed air and fuel filter still same results

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It sat in garage all winter after gasing and bringing it out for first time

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if minor

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 1 month ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

What are the model numbers for your mower?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician