Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Trying to pull cord to start my lawn mower. it gets half-way…

Trying to pull cord...

Trying to pull cord to start my lawn mower. it gets half-way and snatches my arm back. hurting my arm.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Shut-off valve is located where? fuel clean.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. not good at that kind of stuff.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Tell where to go to get it fixed?

3/16/2018
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

sounds like the flywheel key is sheared and this throws the timing off. has anything been hit with mower

Can you tell me where to get it fix. What is a flywheel key located?
no, that will not help me. where is a expert shop where they can fix it!

where are you located? any small engine repair shop can fix this issue.

the flywheel key is located on the flywheel and on the crankshaft of the motor

named them.

what is your zip code

90047

Rivera's Lawn Mower Shop

1525 W El Segundo Blvd, Gardena ·(###) ###-####/p>

Avalon Lawn Mower Repair & Sales

***** Los Angeles ·(###) ###-####/p>

Mobile Lawn Mower Repair

***** Los Angeles ·(###) ###-####/p>

Power Lawn Mower

179 W Arbor Vitae St, Inglewood ·(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician