Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

One Track on my Honda HS828 snowblower stopped driving. The…

Customer Question
One Track on my...

One Track on my Honda HS828 snowblower stopped driving. The other is driving.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is simple

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/16/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Each drive sprocket that drives the tracks, has shear pins. Sounds like this side not driving has a sheared pin, see link below. Item # 13, which is a bolt at each drive sprocket.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit!