Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My TB635ec rotating arm no longer grabs the attachments so…

My TB635ec rotating arm...

My TB635ec rotating arm no longer grabs the attachments so they do not spin.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It is fairly new , sometime it works when it first starts, then fails

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, the engine works fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work, fixing it?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

???

3/16/2018
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

sounds like you need a new

Troy-Bilt 753-04236

Upper Drive Shaft Assembly

part runs about $50-$60 online from here:

http://www.partstree.com/parts/troy-bilt/parts/753-04236/

how old is the unit, as this is a warranty issue if it is still under warranty

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

thank you.

not a problem.

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician