Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am moving and would like to take my fairly new generac…

I am moving and...

I am moving and would like to take my fairly new generac with me. I have been told moving it will negate all warrenty on it by one dealer and then by another that it is not so. Can you please tell me the correct situation. I cannot afford to spend another 8000.oo as my husband just died and I am old and moving of financial necessity. My generator is only a couple of years old...Thank you for your help

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don't know but it is approx 2 years old and it was a 4500.00 machine

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I will have a dealer here do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so. Have never had a problem with it though

3/16/2018
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

Hi, my name is***** me review the issue, and I will be more than happy to help resolve it as quickly as possible. I will return in under 5 minutes

here is the warranty page directly from GENERAC

http://www.generac.com/generaccorporate/media/library/content/all-products/generators/home-generators/0j4308-r-a-lc-below-50kw-01-11.pdf?ext=.pdf

Let me know if you need anything else as I am here for you. Please remember to RATE me as I strive to do my BEST, ***** ***** ratings help me to achieve this. 5 STAR RATING IS MY GOAL AND WHAT I STRIVE FOR

JON
JON, Small Engine Technician