Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a toro 622 snowblower and I was using it today and…

Customer Question
I have a toro...

I have a toro 622 snowblower and I was using it today and the blades stopped turning and it's making a screech noise when I try to use the blade lever. Why?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It was working fine till about an hour ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/13/2018
Technician: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 4 months ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician
Sounds like you are having a belt issue. It is either jammed or slipping. Will most likely need replaced. I can give you proper part number if you send me the model and serial number of the machine