Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Generac 10k standby and the panel next to the fuse…

Customer Question
I have a Generac...

I have a Generac 10k standby and the panel next to the fuse will not light up can't start i check the battery and it is at 12 volts

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My generator in iat my vacation home in Puerto Rico

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Technician: Don, Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Don
Don, Mechanic

hi there my name is don i will try to help you on this

Have you checked the breaker in the transfer switch panel

can you start it manually ?

don