Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Mower will not go in forward or reverse mowing and just

Mower will not go...

Mower will not go in forward or reverse mowing and just stoped

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the mower? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

22hp 46 inch cut 3-4 yrs old

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Whats wrong with

3/12/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Drive belt on the top of the transmission, coming from the engine is off a pulley or broken. Look up under the fender, and see if the belt is turning when the engine is running.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician