Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Tg1860 g kubota, no power to pto and head lights. head

Customer Question
Tg1860 g kubota...

Tg1860 g kubota , no power to pto and head lights. head lights have power to both sides of wire , test light glows when grounded and connected to neg. or pos.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple of weeks

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
a simple easy to read wiring diagram would be great too.
3/12/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Have you checked all the fuses with meter or test light to be sure they are all good and have power past them?

sir all good
what would cause power to pos and neg ?

Using test light at lights, you are just reading the circuit. Does the head light bulb light up?

no , as stated , no power to headlights, or pto. lights wont work with power to both neg, and pos, bulb socket when grounded and test light glows .hooked a jumper neg. and pos. and bulbs work fine.

What has taken place? Has been working, just quit? Have you tested the light switch? No rewiring or burned harness?

No mice been working on the wires under the dash?

all wires look as good as the day it was new, nothing out of the norm. was running fine, now not.

Starts and runs, the battery is charging, no pto or lights. Only thing I see that would be suspect is the controller # 220

runs like a champ. charging fine. where is and what is controller #220 ? thanks

I sent a link earlier, showing the components, it is in that link.

i will check it out

OK>

thanks for your help. looks like it could be just that. i will let you know.

OK>

Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago

I see the question is still open?