Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am trying to find the learn button on my garage door so…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find the learn button on my garage door so that I can reprogram my keypad

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

It is a lynx garage door motor. It seems to have “forgotten” the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

So I want to reprogram it Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/11/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Hi........you either have a learn button or dip switches ......usually they are behind the lens cover......let me know
Thanks
eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful, with content to your satisfaction and would consider a 5 star rating…….my goal is to give you the best experience with Just Answer as possible.… by your rating it would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming unless I am rated…..positive feedback and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated......and I thank you

eddie

Terrible

terrible?.....I am not understanding......are you having difficulty with something if you are just relay them to me and we get it worked out for you