Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Only one sencior is red .the door stop and goes back up .?

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/10/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 4 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Welcome to Just Answer, an expert advisory company. My name is ***** ***** I am here to help you with your inquiry today…….since I am not there it can be that much more daunting a task….. so I will need your to help with any information that I may ask and you can provide…. This is so I have a more complete picture in trying to resolving this as best as I can… uploading pictures will help if I can request them…I ask for your patience and together I am confident we can get this done. I am going to review what you have given me so far........ I will be responding shortly

I am just checking back did you find out if you have to solid LED sensor lights?