Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Faulty gas regulator on Generac LP3250 propane generator.

Faulty gas regulator on...

Faulty gas regulator on Generac LP3250 propane generator. Price of part is $400. Cost of new generator is $650. Can regulator be repaired instead of replaced?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Generac LP3250 Model#(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Purchased in 2011, used a total of 15hrs

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The problem, was diagnosed by a reputable dealer Spark plug good and I tried three dif 20# *****

3/9/2018
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

I am sorry to say that this regulator is not rebuildable. If bad, it must be replaced.

There are no parts available for it from Generac.

Hank F.
Hank F., Technician