Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have,a,721e s ow thrower. The cable that goes to the lever…

Customer Question
I have,a,721e s ow...

I have,a,721e s ow thrower. The cable that goes to the lever that controls the thrower appears to ha ve lost its,tsuvhtness so gbe ghroerr is not working. It is a able on the left side of the thrower

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Tonight

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
3/8/2018
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 4 months ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

Hi
Just text

Ok , your going to have to remove the cover to the left side of the blower , this is where the drive belt is and the drive control . Here is the diagram of a 721e. Check to see if the belt broke or hopped off first . Please let me know what you find .

https://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/snow-blowers-snow-throwers/38742-toro-power-clear-721-e-snowthrower-sn-315000001-315999999-2015/belt-drive-assembly/

I am at work. I will do it when I get home

Hi , unfortunately I can only respond through here unless a phone call is requested which cost more . Ok let me know what you find

Hi were you able to get a look at the drive belt assembly ?
Hi just checking to see if you made any progress on the snow blower