Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I live in Ecuador. I need parts for an M43-X brushcutter…

I live in Ecuador...

I live in Ecuador. I need parts for an M43-X brushcutter sold by Murray. I am heading to US and hope to pick up part number 702422 and 700437. Saw thgen once on Band S diagram but no longer

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

6 months

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I believe these are a gear box kit and a head bump kit

3/5/2018
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

Let me know if this is what you are in need of.

Both parts are available.

I went to order but they said these are rarely ordered and I would need to call them for availability. I think I might also need the 79 kit unless the bump screw will hold the blade. These parts are in the SHAFT group.

I just checked for availability through my central parts distributor. The parts are available. After you arrive in the U.S., you can order the parts through the local Briggs and Stratton dealer in the U.S. city you will visit.

I will order the parts online tomorrow. I will meet up with them in Ft. Lauderdale. Living in the middle of nowhere you get good at fixing things you know little about. Thank you you saved me a lot of time and aggravation.

You are very welcome! I do hope all goes well for you. Would you like for me to check availability of part #79?

Thank you again for choosing Just Answer. If you need additional assistance, please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to continue working with you, until our problem is resolved. There is a link in your email that you can click on, if or when you need to return to our discussion page.

My goal is to always offer total satisfaction. If you feel that my services have been helpful to you, please take a moment to rate my services.

Have a safe trip to U.S.!

Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician