Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My 2002 skidoo 800 ..no spark is there a fusible link? 2002…

My 2002 skidoo 800...

My 2002 skidoo 800 ..no spark is there a fusible link ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model of your car?

2002 ski doo 800

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We put a new stator in (used new) and there is still nno spark is there a fusable link in the wiring

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

No wiring program

2/17/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

No spark, did you check the on/pff switch and the emergncy stop switch? Why was stator changed, Stator is for charging the battery? Pulse coil. CDi, and ignition coil is the spark.

will check thanks

OK< it has no fusible

I see the question is still open.???

thanks for your help we got it done

Thanks! Please, use the 5-star rating system to close the question.

thanks for your help i fixed the problem.. please dont email anymore

I need a positive rating to get credit! Use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician