Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Engine 375 gap to flywheel. 10years ihad removed the coil…

Engine 375 gap to...

Engine 375 gap to flywheel

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the engine is? And has it done anything like this in the past?

10years ihad removed the coil for cleaning and did not take a measurement of the gap

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I just the gap measurement thankyou

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's all I need

1/21/2018
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

What brand is your engine?

Set the gap between your coil and flywheel at 0.10"

Thank you again for choosing Just Answer. If you need additional assistance, please feel free to let me know, and I will be happy to continue working with you, until our problem is resolved. There is a link in your email that you can click on, if or when you need to return to our discussion page.

My goal is to always offer total satisfaction. If you feel that my services have been helpful to you, please take a moment to rate my services.

Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
thankyou for your expert help
Donald
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician