Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have 318 starts and run fine for 10 or 15 min then shuts…

I have 318 starts...

I have 318 starts and run fine for 10 or 15 min then shuts off no spark. wait 10 or 15 min then it will start and run fine for the same time.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have changed coil, condenser, and ignition switch

1/20/2018
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician

Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is***** will be happy to assist you.

You and I need to determine if our problem is fuel related, or if it is ignition related. If you have some carburetor cleaner in a can, spray a small burst directly into your carburetor, immediately after your engine stops running, to see if your engine will start right back up and run briefly, or if your still have to wait a few minutes before your engine will re-start.

We can continue from here.

Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
That is no spark,after the wait time it will start,replaced coil, condenser and switch.
Ok so do you have any answers?
Phone call session started

I do hope all goes well for you.

Donald
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician