Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Im looking for rotor for a toro ground master. Was running a…

Im looking for rotor...

Im looking for rotor for a toro ground master

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Was running a bit rough so being big snow is coming this weekend my hubby decided to check points & broke of metal thing in cap

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

839-46 model 12559 serial # 152005 spec#

1/20/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

give me a bit to look this up for you

do I need to stay by computer ? As I have to leave for work in 10 minutes. Don't mean to rush you .

HI

ok the part number is ***** EP173

Napa sells them

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
I will give that a try < I called them earlier they didn't have anything to match it with so hope this helps them.

Thank you

Yes, I am looking at it online

they have it