Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a blower that I gave to a friend to use. With out my…

I have a blower...

I have a blower that I gave to a friend to use

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

With out my knowledge he took it with to the tennis courts. It had not been used by me. He added gasoline to the tank but he did not know that he needed to use 2 cycle oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It ran for a few minutes and then stopped. We have been unable to start it

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Perhaps

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where does the remedy lay?

1/19/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

I am sorry to say but the engine is ruined

no oil to lubricate the piston and walls it is all scored

you need to replace the engine

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Morning

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??

Wayne, thank-you for your help. James

Morning

You are welcome

Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars

so I get the credit for the question

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder