Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

I would like to know the connecting rod torque specs for…

Hello I would like...

Hello I would like to know the connecting rod torque specs for perkins 350E

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only now

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No sir

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only con rod torque specs needed

1/19/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

I don't find 350E listed in the Perkins manuals.??

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
will the engine number help
8D26962U84592U
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
HELLO
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cant afford the call at this time

Looks to be Eagle series, in Leyland truck. I have nothing shown for it. Let me opt out and see if anyone else has specs. Sorry.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will try assisting you with this issue today

is this a 3-4 cyl in a generator unit

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is 6 cy in a daf truck

OK Thank you

Let me look

Hi

75 FT/LBS CADMIUM PLATED, 95 FT/LBS PHOSPHATE

dry, no oil on threads

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
don't understand CADMIUM PLATED AND PHOSPHATE

Hi

Cadmium is shiny Phosphate is black

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
many thanks

Your welcome,

Please remember to rate my answer 5-stars

so I get credit for the question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I trust this information is correct and will pass on it to my mechanic.
Many thanks

Hi

Yes it is correct

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder