Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Troy bilt 2410 wont start. think it is old gas best way to…

Troy bilt 2410 wont...

Troy bilt 2410 wont start. think it is old gas best way to get it out

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

There is fuel in tank. not sure if shut off valve is open.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

1/17/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

there is no shut off or drain valve

on your machine, go to auto parts store get a plastic hand

siphon hose, get it out that way, also while you are there

get a bottle of seafoam and pour 2-3 oz into you fresh gas to help clean the carb jets

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder