Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have an Aeriens Snowblower and it seems to clog up rather…

I have an Aeriens...

I have an Aeriens Snowblower and it seems to clog up rather easily. I have to continually stomp the chute to clear it. Can you help me? Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This is my first contact.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No not really. I just wanted to know if I can do anything to keep the snow flying better.

1/16/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

this is a very common issue when the belt gets worn

or stretched, I suggest to inspect your belt and/or replace it

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

This is a small snow thrower and it doesn't have belts

Hi Thank you for the response

what is the model number Please

model 624

Thank you

give me a bit to look this up

Thank you for the response

you have***** and auger

# 34 auger and 37 drive

pic is below

I hope this helps you

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder