Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have an Onan Generator model #705JJ3-3RV/2198G. Where can…

I have an Onan...

I have an Onan Generator model #705JJ3-3RV/2198G. Where can I find a replacement carburetor?

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Serial # 14C752118. Has a Carter Carb model N. #3761s

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want a new carb for it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

1/16/2018
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi I’m Wayne

I will Be assisting you with this issue today

give me a bit to look this up

Hi

I am sorry to report that carb is no longer available

only the kit to rebuild it, will that work

a rebuild kit will work. Where can I find one?

HI

click here for the kit

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Wayne, Engine Rebuilder
Thank you for all your help.