Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a mtd 145/38 I can not loc ate the fuse. Today.

I have a mtd...

I have a mtd 145/38 I can not loc ate the fuse.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today. Checked solenoid. It is ok but no power to key.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I just need to know the fuse location as I have been unable to find it.

1/15/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Where is the battery? If the battery is under the seat, you have to remove the battery and the battery box to find the fuse, next to the starter relay.

Found it thank you .It was under the battery as you stated.

Thank you, ***** ***** the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician