Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I can't start my Ariens Deluxe 28 snow blower. My model has…

Customer Question
I can't start my...

I can't start my Ariens Deluxe 28 snow blower

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Yes, My model has the choke and idle down controls in the same location.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope if I set the choke and the idle control switch in the proper positions it may start. I can't determine what those positions might be in the operators manual that came with the machine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I had the unit checked over by my dealer before the season. Last season it seemed that the choke knob and the idle down control had to be In a certain position before the engine would start.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/14/2018
Technician: Wayne, Engine Rebuilder replied 7 months ago
Wayne, Engine Rebuilder

Hi Dwight

I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

click here for a short video on starting your snowblower

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Hi Dwight

click here for another video

HI

Just following up with you

Did my answer help you ??