Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Lawn boss ride on mower 15.5hp I was cutting grass when the…

Lawn boss ride on...

Lawn boss ride on mower 15.5hp I was cutting grass when the mower hit abit of rasied ground now the blade is not cutting ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What HP product do you have?

Cox lawn boss 16.5 hp ride on mower

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP product?

Pulled handle that engages the cutter and hight handle back to the start position the reset to cutting position

1/13/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

The belt that drives the blade is off the pulleys. The belt runs from the engine pulley to the mower deck.

Manual has n diagram, the belt just runs from the engines lower pulley to the top of the deck, to the deck pulley. See manual above.

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician