Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My 2000 wolverine won,t start with button but will pullstart…

Customer Question
My 2000 wolverine won,t...

My 2000 wolverine won,t start with button but will pullstart battery fully charged no fuse blown

Mechanic's Assistant: What device isn't charging?

Atv doesn't start

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

2000 yahama wolverine

Mechanic's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Charged bat checked wires checked fuse ok when start button is pushed it pulls down bat likeshort

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/13/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Have you tested battery voltage when you turn key to start? Does it drop below 8 volts? If it does battery or cable problem. Are you getting 12 volts to the red wire on starter solenoids switch terminal? If you jump across the two cables on the starter solenoid, will starter engage?