Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Why does my drive belt keep coming off? I have had it

Customer Question
Why does my drive...

Why does my drive belt keep coming off? I have had it replaced 4 times over the last 3 years and it came off again.

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The past 3 to 4 years

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it. The person that does the work for me is really good but can't figure it out.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/9/2018
Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Hi........I need more information ......what is this on?.......what make and model?..........what are you doing when it does come off?
This is on a 11.5hp ariens 2 stage snow thrower which I bought around 2011. The belt seem to come off after the snow thrower is shut off. I can't find the manual.

okay I will be opting out .......I am not familiar with that make ..........good luck