Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 13.5 horsepower husky snowblower that I am not

Customer Question
I have a 13.5...

I have a 13.5 horsepower husky snowblower that I am not happy with. The shaft on the right side of the shoot comes out from the side and the rep at the place I bought it from said he knows of no fix for it. Can you advise, is there a fix?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It has happened 3 times and the company puts it back in and says lets see how long that lasts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/7/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 7 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Model number? Can you take pictures of the shaft and attach it to this ?

It is an 1130sb-LS. I can do it on my phone and send it to your phone number. Just sent them via phone, did you get them?

There is an attaching icon next to the typing box, a tree or a paperclip icon. You have to use it.

Did you get the pictures of snowblower chute and model number?

I see no pictures, but here is a parts link, I can't identify any shafts associated with the chute. Can you pick out the part?

I see the question is still open.??