Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Just bought a 26 3x snower ...only 1 light comes

Customer Question
Just bought a 26...

Just bought a 26 3x snower ...only 1 light comes on....suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only used it once

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Actually going to call home depot....don't want to return it...i would try if it was easy

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Everything else was great....loved it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/7/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Light, as in head light? Is the bulb plugged in to the harness securely? Is the bulb getting voltage? If it is, the bulb may just be bad.

I see the question is still open.??

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician