Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a 7000 W propane Generac generator runs great for…

Customer Question
I have a 7000...

I have a 7000 W propane Generac generator runs great for nine hours or so and the battery will go dead and the engine quits. Recharge the battery same thing happens again. Can you help me please

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Generac 7000 W bought it at Lowe's for years ago have hardly used it maybe 1520 hour it's running time

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/7/2018
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.

What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?