Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a cub cadet 3 stage snow blower. The snowblower does…

Customer Question
I have a cub...

I have a cub cadet 3 stage snow blower. The snowblower does not move forward when I place the blower in gear and depress the drive control? No matter what gear I place it in it moves at snails pace?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since last year

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If its easy enough yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/6/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Model number? Is the drive belt for the wheels tight?

Idler spring in place and keeping belt tight?

I see the question is still open.??