Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I. Am. Going to start. My. Onan natyura) gas. 125jc im.

Customer Question
I. Am. Going to...

I. Am. Going to start. My. Onan natyura) gas. 125jc im. Hooked. Up. To. Machine. Does. It need. To be. Primed. It has been sittig. Few. Yrs. Inside i bought. The storage. Unit can. I. Use. My propane. From gas. Grill. It. Hooked. Up. To. Tank proper fittings my. Name. Is. Jeff

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have fuel in the tank? If so, is the shut-off valve open and the fuel clean?

Its. Full

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I like. To. See. All works. And. Sell it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Any. Tips its. Been sitting. Inside a storage

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
How. Do i. Or. Do i need. To prime. Propan
It. Turns. Over. But. Dont seem to. Want. To fire. Like. No. Gas
How. Do i know if. Im still connected. To. You.
Or. Waiting. For. Nothing
1/6/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

You say set up for natural gas? Propane is a higher pressure gas, and will not run unit without, converting the system to propane. You could test to see if unit runs, by using a small amount of starting fluid in the intake, but the propane is not going to keep it running.

I see the question is still open.??