Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Small Engine

My gate keep staying open? Its only 9 months old and its…

Customer Question
My gate keep staying...

My gate keep staying open?

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Its only 9 months old and its happened 3 times. I need to find out how I should reset it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, because each time has cost me 250 dollars for a guy to come out and spend 2 minutes to reset it !!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all dear

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 4 days by:
1/10/2018
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 1 month ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician

Hello, what is the make and model so I can search for a solution.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician