Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a generac GP 15000 E generator and its not getting…

Customer Question
I have a generac...

I have a generac GP 15000 E generator and its not getting fire to the plugs

Mechanic's Assistant: What's the make and model of the generator? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model(###) ###-#### generac GP 15,000 E 2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I check 15 amp fuse and its good, magneto is clean, oil level is right

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/5/2018
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 7 months ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What is the serial number of the genset?
I swear I've been waiting on some type of answer since 10 pm last nite and the only thing I've gotten back was 9 hours later what my serial # was

Sorry, but I work 2 day jobs, and normally help on Just Answer in the evenings.

I had responded during my break this morning, but ended up getting called out today.

I have uploaded 2 tests for you to do.

Please do test numbers 31 and 32, and let me know the results.

Click here to download the tests.