Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

How are you. I have ariens 921044 snow blower, was cleaning…

Customer Question
How are you Mechanic's...

How are you

Mechanic's Assistant: I'm good, thanks. How can I help?

I have ariens 921044 snow blower, was cleaning snow and wheels got locked up, took the bottom cover off and saw belt came of the wheel

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now happened, after using it 6 time

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you call me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Small Engine
1/5/2018
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

What is the question? Do you want to know how to put the belt back on? This is the second belt on the engine drive shaft, that has an idler to tighten it.

owners manual should cover the adjustment.